Tuesday 5 October 2010

Ten Pairs of Pants and a Toothbrush




Written somewhere over India....


It's possibly fair to admit that organization is not really a defining attribute to my character...erm at all. YET, miracles seemingly do happen, when, a WHOLE 3 DAYS before the off, I'm sat admiring 10kg beautifully organized (if I do say so myself - just look at the photos( items in my (all beit a little "too new"( rucksack!!


Old Hat Fitz on the other hand - who, to my annoyance has already nicknamed me "Newb" (rolls eyes( - decides a far more "fly by the seat of your pants" approach is required, and, with approximately 30 minutes until we leave for the airport (in betwen practicing bicep curls with my 10kg sack( rolls a few pairs of shorts and customary vests into the beloved Vango, shurgs, in a "that'll do it" fashion AND then performs some kind of weird meditative ritual...hmmm, yes Jmaes, THAT should do thetrick...my GOD what other weird stuff will I whitness you doing over the next 10 months?!



OK! see you in Bangkok!!...Hmm now where did I put that red passport thingy...
Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. At last glad to see you've got you legs at last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! LOVING the photo's both of you! And Nic, have the food bags come in handy? Lol.
    Love you lots xXx

    ReplyDelete